Sign up for the High Academic Performance (HAP) Group in the undergraduate degree in Biology Studies at the Faculty of Science
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Studies at the Faculty of Science
Sign up for the High Academic Performance (HAP) Group in the undergraduate degree in Biology
The High Academic Achievement (HAP) group aims to reinforce the potential of the most outstanding university students from the very beginning by offering some of their courses in English.
In the Undergraduate Degree in Biology, at least 50% of the core credits will be taught in English. HAP groups are offered in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd years. There are 25 places available for each group.
How to apply
- Admission mark on pre-registration.
- Accreditation of B2 level competence in English, or commitment to accredit so at the end academic year 2019-20 (Sep 2020).
- Students continuing studies:
- Language accreditation. Students moving to the University of Alicante must accredit a B2 level of English language from previous years.
- Academic performance: students must not fail the following number of credits from the previous year (2018-19):
- 12 or more full-time credits (having registered for 48 credits or more).
- 6 or more part-time credits (having registered from 24 to 47 credits).
Students wishing to sign up for a HAP Group must:
- Register online using the University of Alicante platform: UACloud > Registration> Registration Process>Start/modify and, after that
- Request to be a HAP group member. Students must first complete the registration form in order for us to accept their online request to belong to a HAP Group.
Application period: From 15 July to 9 September
If we receive more applications than places available, a waiting list will be drawn up. If there is a vacancy, an e-mail offering this place will be sent to the student with the best admission mark on pre-registration in the undergraduate degree in Biology.
Application period: from 10 July to 9 September.
- Finally, students will receive an email confirming their admission or not to the HAP group. Also, if their application is accepted, they will be automatically transferred to the HAP group in all the subjects they have enrolled.
· Language accreditation. Students moving to the University of Alicante must accredit a B2 level of English competence in previous years.